Finally finished the texturing…

The most time i spent is to find pictures and videos from the small details, especially the labels on the dashboard, and the central console, and also on the fuses. I used german dictionary as well 🙂 when i can’t see exactly the whole words, just some letters, to find out what’s on the label. Unfortunately i couldn’t find all of them which is aruond 50-60 labels all together, but luckily just missed 3 and i replaced them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.